Monday, October 25, 2010

-.-

OK! so on the 23rd it was my birthday, and i had sooo much fun celebrating it, guess how?! STAYING HOME AND STUDYING ALL DAY!!!!!! yayyy #fail -.- so that pissed me off -.0 and then i spend all day yesterday looking for a dumb 'iris flower for bio, and i went to 23 different stores and i made 17 calls, FINALLY i go to this company and they finally let me take a couple oo bil 8a9ib, apparently, there hard to find cause there 'out of season' but at lease i got some, but guess what now?! i got to school and apparently the teacher did a mistake and says she meant to say lilly F**** YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
P.S. sry if my post are sounding more like me complaining about my life
p.s.s. i changed my mind about going to bahrain, apparently u HAVE to do play :p -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment