Sunday, October 17, 2010

ME; Tests, tests and more tests -.- and updates

i am soooooo sick and TIRED off all these test! its soooo annoying and toooo much pressure. anyway im REALLLLY excited about going to Bahrain (maybe) well basically our school p.e department is going to go to the bsme's in Bahrain this yr, and my and my friends realllly wanna go and represent Kuwaiti football there. ( yes i go to a privet school so girls and guys r going) and well im not really a tomboy and im not good at football much but i do LOVE watching it, so im hoping they put me as substitute and the REALLLL reason i wanna go is so that me and my friends can have fun! and get out of the test and studying mode. also my parents are 78% letting me go, i mean its only 2 DAYS! and its only 200 KD so would they please chill!!! and my school had a trip last month to Switzerland and 2 weeks or smthing and me and my mom went to London so i forgot to get a slip and pay -.- #fail! so... thats all for today brb, gotta finish hwk! *mita graduation ya RAB!*

No comments:

Post a Comment