Friday, May 27, 2011

Mood Swings

Iv been having these unbelievabley annoying mood swings lately, where i basically get into the worst mood ever and these days its happening from the smallest things that make me tick. so its basically a matter of music on, door closed, world off. Speaking of music, i bought my first pair of justin bieber beats ( yeah im obsessed, but u cant blame me, have u seen the guy?) which my mother has only given me permission to use when im on a break untill exams finish ( 9 days 9 days 9days) -,- like seriously i dont get it, i have my own normal head phones, why cant i use my beats, its not like its gonna make a difference UGUHGRFHRHBUJ *vents negative oxygen out* anyway, its not only that, the human race has been struck with an abnormal disease of complete and utter weirdness, which resulted in my no longer being able to understand the human minds, seriously, people these days are doing things for no reason and its just frustrating x_x -.- so im sorry you had to read this about me complaining about my sad life but curse u exams this is ALL UR FAULT!
ok seriously, my mother just told me i cant go out and study at a friends house, and im trying to upload pictures to this post and the website keeps mysteriously crashing, and now im in a bad mood yet again -.- FRURTJVNHGIRUVBHGRNT UGGHHHHHH





No comments:

Post a Comment