Tuesday, May 24, 2011

selena hoemess



sorry for the strong language in the title but i am extreemly fed up of this b****
she just dates guys for fame, sikatna when she dated nick SUDDENLY to make her big break, sikantna when she SUDDENLY dated taylor lautner after becoming famous from twilight, and now she crossed the line, NO! not justin not my justin ;'( shes just using him! she used to call him a kid and laugh at him and now all of the sudden shes all over him ;'( and my "sources" (shout of to my sources)told me they were last seen 'kissing' and under wear shopping at victora secret together, NOT COOL :( UGHUFRGBHU RHCUINRHGUIHURRCVNGTHKTHURITHGUYGOHTRTUBGVOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
SO! im going to take it out on one of her posters, and if that doesnt make me feel better im pulling out the dart board!!

No comments:

Post a Comment